20071031

THE APPARENT BIAS ?

Many have asked whether or not I have any strings connected to Starbucks because of the amount of coffee tasting I've done there and not much I've said about the others. Well, I just want to make clear, that I am not in any ways affiliated to Starbucks, though much that I want to... the reason I am there most of the time is because of their client friendly policy and of course, the coffee there is good. Well, better... is many sense.

This is of course not to say that I've put down the rest of the coffee giants for good. For instant, honestly, I seldom go for Fraps at Starbucks, simply because I think Coffee Bean makes much better Ice-Blended drinks. Well for SanFran, I'd go there to glut on their salad, and when you're really thirsty and you want something icy with a kick, Mo'Mocha provides a better uumph than any of the other two giants....

But still, Starbucks gives its patrons a reason to come back... We at Philosoffee share the same sentiment about coffee... that is it more than just a drink, it is supposed to be an experience. An enjoyable one at that. Amen.

No comments: